Homepage

Friday, March 21, 2014

You blow me away.....


I saw a card on Pinterest that had a hair dryer and these words that I thought was just so cute.
Mine looks a lot different than the card I saw...but I knew I wanted to make one like it.
I used the Cricut Cartridge "Girl's Makeup Party" to cut out the hair dryer.
I used clear flourishes for the "heat".    
The background paper and cardstock I used are from CTMH Lollydoodle paper pack.
I printed the words out and distressed the edges a little, along with the edges of the cardstock that I put the words on.  I also attached a few gems to it.


I am entering this into:



3 comments:

  1. Cute card! The sentiment is perfect and I really like how you used the gems for the "heat". Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very clever, nice job! Thank you for joining our green challenge at FCCB.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your win over at Fantabulous!! How fun is that!!

    ReplyDelete