Homepage

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Imagine That March Challenge

Imagine That...Digi's by Kris
March Challenge - Kitty in Flowers


Kris has done it again!  Another super cute image with messages/sayings.
When playing along in her monthly challenges, she gives the monthly image free.
Those who haven't played along yet can purchase the kit for a pretty low price.

I went with the pre-colored image because I thought the colors went really good with the background that I wanted to use.   The "OH HAPPY DAY"  was also pre-colored.
The background of my card is paper from CTMH.

I am entering this into:




4 comments:

  1. Adorable! It's so fun and makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this Deb!! That kitty fits in perfect on your flowery background (so cool!) love it!! *Ü* Thanks so much for playing at Imagine That! Progressive Challenge this month! xxKris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining us this month at Imagine That, I do love the image, super card Hugs txx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Debbie you have done a great job with "Kitty". Love the paper you used and your fussy cutting is purrfect. Thanks for playing along with Imagine That! Digis by Kris this month.

    ReplyDelete