Homepage

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Imagine That March Challenge

Imagine That...Digi's by Kris
March Challenge - Kitty in Flowers


Kris has done it again!  Another super cute image with messages/sayings.
When playing along in her monthly challenges, she gives the monthly image free.
Those who haven't played along yet can purchase the kit for a pretty low price.

I went with the pre-colored image because I thought the colors went really good with the background that I wanted to use.   The "OH HAPPY DAY"  was also pre-colored.
The background of my card is paper from CTMH.

I am entering this into:




5 comments:

  1. Adorable! It's so fun and makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this Deb!! That kitty fits in perfect on your flowery background (so cool!) love it!! *Ü* Thanks so much for playing at Imagine That! Progressive Challenge this month! xxKris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining us this month at Imagine That, I do love the image, super card Hugs txx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card! This kitty is super cute, isn't it? Thanks for joining us this month at Imagine That! Hope to see you back next month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Debbie you have done a great job with "Kitty". Love the paper you used and your fussy cutting is purrfect. Thanks for playing along with Imagine That! Digis by Kris this month.

    ReplyDelete