Homepage

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Tulips


Made the card using Our Daily Bread Designs stamps.
I started by sponging purple ink all around the edges of my card.  Then layered a patterned paper from ODBD Blooming Garden Collection.   I stamped on ODBD stamp set Tulip Corner on the bottom right hand side.  I colored it in with CTMH markers.  I then used the Tulip Tag Set stamp set to make the tag - which I cut out and attached it to the left hand top corner, at an angle.  I colored those tulips exactly like the bigger tulips.  The Praise God stamp is from ODBD Blessings stamp set.
I added a purple & white stitched ribbon bow to the top of it...and then added purple glitter gems to the two opposite corners.


I am entering this into:
(they are celebrating their 6th year anniversary.)
(use an uplifting or encouraging Sentiment or Scripture.)




10 comments:

  1. What a rhapsody of purple's/ It is just so lovely. This is a beautiful work of art and I thank God you shared your talent with us this week at Word Art Wednesday.
    Blessings, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Debbie. Love your purple tulips and what a wonderful verse to match! Thank you so much for joining us this week in the ODBD Shining the Light challenge. Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Debbie, what a beautiful card! I just love tulips, and they are perfect for this week's ODBD Shining the Light challenge! I have the corner tulips but not the tag...guess I need it now...LOL! And I really love how that precious Scripture verse fits inside the tag! So glad to see you again this week, sweet friend! Warm hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is sooo pretty! I love how you used the tag along with the full sized tulip corner! Love the sentiment you used and the beautiful colors! Thanks for helping us celebrate ODBD's Anniversary with this lovely creation!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous! Thanks so much for sharing with us.
    God bless you, and have a great week.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning Debbie!! Love the colors and all that ODBD!! Beautiful use of the tulip tag set and the tulip corner set!!Beautiful!!Thanks for joining the ODBD Shining the Light challenge!!
    Hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just beautiful Debbie! Love the matching purple tulips esp with the verse you choose! The gems and bow add the perfect touch! So glad you joined us this week at ODBD!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card and great lay-out. Thanks for joining us at Word Art Wednesday at our last week's Challenge. Hope you join us again this week. Leaving you with some inspiration from Psalm 120:1 which says, "I call on the LORD in my distress, and He answers me." Hugs and blessings...

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete