Homepage

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Easter Blessings


Made this "Easter Blessings" card using a very light green cardstock for the base of my card.  I cut out the two different eggs using the CTMH Artiste Cricut Cartridge.  I really like these egg shapes in the Artiste Cartridge.  I added pink stick on pearls to the one egg and also the pink pearl for the center of the flower on the other egg.  I put a purple stitched ribbon on the green egg also.  I then cut out some very small oval shapes and put them together to make Jelly Beans.   I hand wrote the Easter Blessings on.

I am entering this into:

2 comments:

  1. Cute Easter eggs. Love the papers you used. Very Spring! Thanks for joining our challenge at FCCB. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, Love, Love the chevron paper you used for the first egg. Thank you for joining us at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete