Homepage

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Shabby Chic

The challenge this week at Heart 2 Heart is Shabby Chic.

I kind of struggled with this one...but this is the card I made.
The base of my card is CTMH Champagne cardstock, which I embossed with one of the new CTMH Embossing Folders called Damask.   I added CTMH Hollyhock Zipper Lace to the one side.  I then used Hollyhock cardstock to make my square piece, which I distressed all the edges of.   I stamped on the heart which is from the CTMH Sweet & Lovely stamp set, which is one of the stamp sets that come with the CTMH Artbooking Cricut Bundle.  I first stamped it with Chocolate Ink...and then stamped it again using White Ink.   The "Many Thanks" is from the Chantilly Paper Pack...one of the borders on one of the designer papers.    I then added three different colored flowers to it (which are not CTMH.)


I am entering this into:




No comments:

Post a Comment