Homepage

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Anniversary Card


My hubby and I will be celebrating our 28th anniversary in April...and I made this card to give to him.   I used Our Daily Bread Designs...Ornate Hearts Dies & the "I will love you Forever" is also from ODBD  Heart Of Joy stamp set.  I made the card all in white & black.  I embossed my card with  CTMH" Quatrefoil embossing folder.  Added some flourishes and a black rose up in the left hand corner...these are also from CTMH.   I stamped on the love you message on a white cardstock and then sponged black ink around the edges.  I attached this with 3D foam dots to give it a little "pop".


I am entering this into:




4 comments:

  1. Oh, Debbie, what a beautiful card! Don't you just LOVE these new dies? So glad you got them! And you've use them beautifully! I love the layering and the texture, and the best part is your sentiment! Yes, love him forever! Congratulations on your 28th anniversary coming up soon in April! What a blessing! So glad to see you again this week for the ODBD Shining the Light challenge, precious friend! Warm hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Debbie, this is beautiful!! I just love the heart and the black and white with all the texture. It is so elegant!!! Congratulations on your upcoming Anniversary! Thanks for joining us again at the ODBD Shining the Light challenge this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can never go wrong with black and white for beauty and elegance! Love your embossing folder and touch of pearls! Of course the hearts are awesome! Congrats on your upcoming 28th anniversary Debbie! Thanks for creating with us this week at ODBD!

    ReplyDelete