Homepage

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Psalm 51:10 Hearts Card


Made this card using all Our Daily Bread Designs (except for the lace bow.)   I used two of the design papers from the Heart & Soul collection.  I embossed Psalm 51:10 from the Clean Hearts stamp set on to Vellum and then heat set it.  I layered it on top of one of the heart pattern paper and cut it out using the Ornate Hearts Die.   I also cut out three small hearts using the same heart pattern paper using the small Ornate Heart Die...which I attached with 3D foam dots to give them a little "pop".     I then added a lace bow to the upper right hand corner.

This weeks challenge at ODBD challenge blog is to create something using the first letters of the word LOVE.
my recipe:
L - Lace
O - Ornate Hearts Die
V - Vellum
E - Embossing

I am entering this into:




3 comments:

  1. Oh, how pretty!!! I love how you incorporated the two designer paper patterns and I love the soft look of the vellum! Such a beautiful card!! Thanks so much for playing along in the ODBD challenge this week and thanks for your continued support of ODBD ...we love seeing your ODBD creations!!! God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Debbie, how beautiful! And what a delight to see all the ODBD products! Looks like you took advantage of the wonderful ODBD bundle sale! Aren't the dies, stamps, and paper wonderful? You used them so well, and I love your LOVE recipe! I'm so glad you've joined us again this week for the ODBD Shining the Light challenge! Hugs, precious friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Deb! I love your use of vellum and additional smaller hearts! The pop dots and ribbon just add detailed dimension! Thanks so much for creating with us this week at ODBD!

    ReplyDelete