Homepage

Monday, February 10, 2014

Love You Hearts


Made this valentine's card for my hubby.
I used up some of my scraps from the CTMH Sparkle & Shine Paper Pack.
I cut the hearts overlay from the CTMH Artbooking Cricut Cartridge.  And the hearts along both sides of it are cut from the CTMH Artiste Cricut Cartridge.  I then added four pearls, using two different size pearls.  I hand wrote the Love and You with a white marker and attached them with 3D foam dots to make them "pop" up a little.

I am entering this into:
and
(Create A Project that uses Hearts)
and
(include at least 1 jewel or pearl)



 

 

12 comments:

  1. Don't you just love using the overlay functions. So much fun. Adds so much to cards. This is a great card. Thanks for joining Exploring Cricut this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Debbie! Love the overlay you picked! TFS with us at Exploring cricut's Valentine's challenge!
    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great overlay Debbie-they are so fun to use! Thanks for joining us at Exploring Cricut Valentine Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card, I really like that paper you used! Thanks for joining FCCB's I Heart You challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card! I love Sparkle & Shine for Valentine's Day!
    Thanks for playing at H2H

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic job Deb!!! Thanks for joining us at Exploring Cricut.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Card Deb! Thanks for playing along with us over at Exploring Cricut!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty card using the overlay!! Thank you for playing with us at Exploring Cricut:)

    Annette
    My Mind's Dust Bunnies

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a wonderful card! Love how you used the overlay. Thank you so very much for joining our 'Valentine' challenge at Exploring Cricut!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great card, I love it! Thanks for playing along at H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  11. fun pattern created with the hearts. Thanks for joining us at FCCB

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great use of scrap papers. I love it! Thank you for joining us at FCCB!!!

    ReplyDelete