Homepage

Friday, September 26, 2014

thinking of you


Made this card to send to a friend.
For the base of my card I used a green distressed marker to make the grass...and blue & pink Gelatos for the sky.   I stamped on the girl (I picked up this stamp at Goodwill) and colored her in with Promarkers.  Also stamped on the thinking of you.  I used a free dog digi from Starry Nights Studio, coloring it in with Promarkers and then cutting it out and gluing it on.  I then added on four puffy sticker butterflies.

I am entering this into:
(add a dog to your card)



4 comments:

  1. Hi, Deb. I stumbled upon your lovely blog and thought I leave a comment behind to let you know you made such awesome cards. I also love your journal pages as a lot of the quotes and what you wrote are such uplifting words. Thank you for sharing! I am definitely bookmarking you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet, sweet card, Deb. Thanks for creating it for National Dog Week and sharing it with the CCEE Stampers!

    ReplyDelete