Homepage

Friday, September 26, 2014

Merry Christmas Card (Early)


I made this early Christmas card for the challenge at Art Impressions.
The background is made using Gelatos.  I then stamped on a country christmas tree from ODBD's...coloring it in with Promarkers.  I stamped this cute Art Impressions stamp called Fred & Millie - from the Golden Oldies collection. I also used Promarkers to color it in, then I cut it out and attached it to my card.   I then hand wrote on the Merry Christmas with a red Promarker.
On top of it I sprinkled on white glitter to give it some sparkle - and it make it look like it is snowing.
I am kind of disappointed in the picture...you cannot see the sparkle as much on here as you can on the actual card.

I am entering this into:



No comments:

Post a Comment