Homepage

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Sunday Mornings 2 Journaling - with Guest Artist Kimberley Hope Smith

I am taking an online Christian art class by Mindy Lacefield called Sunday Mornings 2 Journaling

Today's lesson featured guest artist Kimberley Hope Smith 

Here is the lesson
I really enjoyed today's lesson with Kim.  This lesson was such a good reminder to me that God sees the whole picture in my life, not just fractions of it like I do.

We started out by putting gesso all over the page.  Then drew a rectangle in and then used a few different colors of gelatos on the background and blended them in.  Then we used acrylic paint over that...blue and black mixed together to create a night time scene.  Then green paint on the bottom for the grass.  Not painting in the rectangle - and added glitter to it.  Then used a white marker to make the moon & stars and dots all around the sky.  Also used the white marker to write in the God Sees The Whole Picture! In my life.

I am really enjoying these lessons a lot.
http://www.mindylacefieldart.com/2015/04/sunday-mornings-2-journaling.html


No comments:

Post a Comment