Homepage

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

She Loves 2 Art Class - Lesson 9 & Lesson 10

I am taking an Art Class through His Kingdom Come that is taught by Tara McGuire - Her Blessed Designs.    This is a 10 lesson workshop.  The main focus of  She Loves 2 is to create and gain knowledge of how much God loves and cherishes you!

Lesson 9 is called Completely Renewed
Here is what I created for it.
 I made a template of a Cross to use for this lesson.  All around the edges of the Cross and at the top of the grass hill I used water color crayons...drawing lines of different colors, then wetting my finger and spreading out the colors.  The sky and the grass were done using watercolor paint.  The Completely Renewed words are stamped on...as is the 2 Cor. 5:17
Lesson 10 is called Live To Love
Here is what I created for it.
 Everything was painted on with watercolor paints.  I didn't do such a good job on my angel wings, it looks more like she has her arms raised.  The hearts and Live To Love are stamped on.

I really enjoyed this art class a lot.  It showed me more and more God's love for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment