Homepage

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Hello card


Made this Hello card using this adorable image called Willow from Lacy Sunshine Stamps
I colored her in with Promarkers...added a border around her that I cut out with my Cricut using CTMH Art Philosophy Cartridge, in a lavender cardstock. The base of my card is a patterned paper from Recollections, layered on a pink background.  I stamped on the Hello in pink
I used a pink gel to fill in the design on the border of the frame.

I am entering this into:



3 comments:

  1. Awwwww! So precious Debbie, love the coloring and color palette,
    Thank you bunches for entering my Lacy Sunshine challenge,
    Hugs, heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Thanks for sharing with us at Lacy Sunshine.
    Mandy x (LS DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderfull card, thanks for joining us at Lacy Sunshine :)
    Hugs Ria

    ReplyDelete