Homepage

Monday, November 4, 2013

Thank You Sew Much


I stumbled upon a new blog for Cricut - called Exploring Cricut.
I was so happy to find this challenge blog!
I love my Cricut and love using it :-)

The challenge there is to use 1 patterned paper, 2 cricut cuts & 3 different colors.
I used the Cricut Everyday Pop Up Cards Cartridge.
I used CTMH patterned paper called Chantilly.  I cut out the Sewing Machine and the Thank You Sew Much (which was altogether so it was one cut.)
I cut it in a teal cardstock...and since it was one cut - I colored the "You" & "Sew" in with white ink.
The sewing machine is a tan cardstock.
I used the white ink to make it look like thread and then added some little pieces of the patterned paper to highlight the sewing machine more.




7 comments:

  1. Hi Deb - Cute card! You can never have too many thank you cards on hand :) I like the white ink coloring, especially the thread on the sewing machine - Thanks for participating in our challenge at Exploring Cricut! -Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Deb! I don't have that cartridge-but I may have to put it on my list! Thanks for joining us at Exploring Cricut Anything Goes challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card Deb!! Love that sewing machine and the pattern paper you used. Thank you so very much for joining our 'Cricut Choice' challenge at Exploring Cricut!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you found us. I love my cricut, too, and you'll get so many great ideas here at Exploring Cricut. Thanks for joining us with your cute card.
    Rae Ann

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! Thanks for joining us this week at Exploring Cricut.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darling card and we are happy you joined us at Exploring Cricut!

    Annette
    My Mind's Dust Bunnies

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for joining us at exploring cricut, lovely project, looking forward to see more of your creations in future challenges :)
    Have a wonderful day!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete