Homepage

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Rememberance


Made this card using the adorable images from Diane's Daydream Designs called Blessings of the Harvest.
The base of my card is a patterned paper from Close To My Heart.
I colored the images in with Promarkers and attached them with 3D foam dots to give them all a little "pop".
I used the Scripture from this week's challenge at  Twist Of Faith.

I am entering this into:
Twist Of Faith Challenge #62 - In Rememberance
and also
Word Art Wednesday Challenge #105 - Anything Goes

2 comments:

  1. They are adorable images.
    Thank you so much for posting your sweet art with us. Please know you are welcome to post up to five entries each week.
    Blessings,
    Carole Robb Bisson
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Deb, I'm sitting here waiting for my DH to come home so we can have dinner...so your turkey there is making me hungry! LOL!! I love the pilgrim image - very nice. And I also love the softness of the color. Thank you for sharing your talent with us at Twist of Faith this week. We hope you come back time and time again!
    Blessings,
    Zella
    Twist of Faith DT

    ReplyDelete