Homepage

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

double the fun


Made this card for someone who just had twins (a boy and a girl).
I used CTMH Sky ink and brushed it on the card to create the sky effect.
I used CTMH ProPlayer papers for the red and black print onesies and pink paper from the CTMH Dream Pop paper for the pink onesie.
I cut them out with my Cricut Mini...along with the words "double the fun".
I used CTMH red twine to create the clothes line.
The fence and the grass I bought at Crafts Direct craft store.

I am entering this into 2 challenges:
1) Heart 2 Heart challenge - Make A Scene
and
2) Sunday Stamps challenge - using any shade of Black, Fuchsia & Red!


8 comments:

  1. I am sure your friend will love this fun card :) Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps, we sure hope to see you back again soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet card. Thanks so much for joining us at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to your friend on having twins! Cute card! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a darling card - love how you used the colours for the onesies. Thanks for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun.. What a great baby card, I bet they loved it! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  6. very cute....thanks for joining us at H2H

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun baby card! You did a great job of combining the Sunday Stamps color challenge with the Heart2Heart Make a Scene challenge. As a DT member for both blogs I thank you for joining us. Please join us at H2H and Sunday Stamps again soon!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd say this colour combo was a perfect fit for the new twins! Cute card. Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete