Homepage

Saturday, August 10, 2013

3"x3" Thank You Card


Made this 3"x3" Thank You card using CTMH's new Laughing Lola Papers.
I weaved the papers to make it look like a little quilt.
I punched out three little hearts.....the top heart is paper from Laughing Lola - the two side hearts are Gypsy cardstock. 
The "Thank You!" stamped on there is from the CTMH "A Garden" stamp set.

I am entering this into the Color My Heart Color Dare Challenge # 55 
Laughing Lola Gold
Laughing Lola Purple
Laughing Lola Blue
Gypsy









7 comments:

  1. Adorable card! Don't you wish CTMH had the little tiny ink pads that matched the LL colors?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I assumed this card was large until I read your description. I think the smaller size makes me like it even more. The little squares give the perfect amount of pattern and color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the weave! Thanks for linking it up to Color My Heart this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Gretchen, it's such a cute little card! Great idea to weave the papers. Thanks for playing at Color My Heart!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute, I love the quilted look of the paper squares. Thank you for joining us at Color My Heart

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply adorable. The cute quilted look is a great way to use all the different and amazing Lola papers. Thanks for playing the Color Dare!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun card! I love the patchwork appearance with the cute heart cutouts. Thanks for playing along with us at Color My Heart Color Dare this week--please join us again soon!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete