Homepage

Monday, July 28, 2014

For You


Made this card using this adorable image from Artbymiran called Annabelle
I colored her in with Memento markers.  For the background of my card I embossed it with a flower pattern, I wanted the background color to match the main color of her dress...so I sponged on a pink background, then sponged some white over it.   I cut out Annabelle and attached her with 3D foam dots.  I added a blue bow to the one corner, and then added two flowers, adding clear gems to the centers.  I then used a 3D sticker of a jar with flowers that says For You.

I am entering this into:


4 comments:

  1. Such a wonderful creation with great attention to detail. Love the colours and embellishments. All the elements work so well together. It is perfect for our eleventh ‘ANYTHING GOES’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Art by Miran Showcase DT Member}
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 900 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous make, thanks for joining us at art by mi ran. Joey x

    ReplyDelete