Homepage

Sunday, June 1, 2014

June Scrapbooking Challenge at Heart 2 Heart

It's time for a new monthly challenge at Heart 2 Heart Scrapbooking!

                                                           Everyday Journeys in June

         * 12" x 12" layout(s) all about an everyday life moment or personal journey you can share. We always scrapbook the special events and about everyone else. Now it's time to have a page or two about you. Make this a fun project for the scrapbook for future generations to see that you're not just a parent, grandparent, family member, or professional scrapbooker. Show us your inner diva, or that fun flying-by-your-pants person you know you are, or the journey you walk daily to make life better for yourself.
            * Incorporate (at least one) CTMH Flip Flaps.
            * At least 1 photo required.

Here is the layout that I made:
 My layout is showing the important things in my life that make my everyday life journey better.
My faith, family, friends, flowers and sewing.
I started out using CTMH blush pink cardstock for the basis of my layout.
I used the CTMH Artiste Cartridge to cut out my little scripture booklet, and also the rose flowers.
I added CTMH Flip Flaps to add pictures of flowers from our garden (there is one more flip flap underneath that also holds a picture of flowers.)   I used one of the chipboard Friend saying from the CTMH Skylark Complements, and the chipboard flower on the top left hand corner is from the CTMH Chantilly Complements.  Added some CTMH Clear Flourishes, the Celebrate sentiment from the CTMH Stella Complements, and a little dress cut out of vellum that I attached some silver washi tape to & pink dots.   I used CTMH stamp sets "Look To The Light" & "Family Love"


Hope you come on over and play along with us for our June's Heart 2 Heart Scrapbooking Challenge!




No comments:

Post a Comment