Homepage

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Autumn Card


Made this "Autumn" card using cardstock from both the Sarita & Laughing Lola Paper Packets...along with the CTMH Cricut Artbooking Cartridge (the Autumn title and the leaves).
I used CTMH Chocolate Distressing Ink around the edges of the card - and I used the CTMH Edge Distresser around the two background layers.

I am entering this into the Heart 2 Heart Challenge - A Few Of My Favorite Things
(Fall is my favorite time of year...love the fall colors!)

Also am entering this into the Craftitude challenge # 49 - Anything Goes/Harvest


 


5 comments:

  1. Lovely card Deb. Thank you for joining us at Craftitude.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Card!!
    Thank you for Joining us At Craftitude

    Hugs DT Norma Jean

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, I love the colors of Fall, you did a great job! Thanks for joining us at H2H

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely card love the design and lovely colors. Thank you for joining us at CRAFTITUDE this week. Abbie xx
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/552129938176775/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super job with the ink distressing! I love how that makes the background look almost burned. Thanks for joining us at H2H this week! :)

    ReplyDelete