Homepage

Friday, July 12, 2013

Another ATC card

Artist Trading Cards (ATC's) - they  are 212 by 312 inches in size.

I made this "Gate Fold" ATC  (folds and closes in the center of the card.)

Here is the front of the card:
Here is the inside of the card:
 Here is a pic of the front & the inside together:



I used Close To My Heart Buzz & Bumble papers.  I cut out the front piece that holds the card close using my Sizzix Big Shot & a Framelit.
On the inside pieces of the card I wrote the Bee Happy and the Bee You with a white marker.
I also added a little sticker of a bee onto the flap.

I am entering this into the ATC's With Attitude Challenge # 44 - More Than One Fold



5 comments:

  1. Lovely card Debbie. Thank you for joining the challenge at ATCs with Attitude.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is adorable ! Great job Debbie! Hugssss TJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely take on our challenge theme this fortnight
    Thanks for joining in at ATCs with Attitude

    ReplyDelete
  4. Debbie, this ATc is fabby hun, thank you for joining us at ATC's this fortnight. Abbie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohhh that's a really awesome ATC. Love the cute little bee you have used and the sentiment with it.

    Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at ATC’s with Attitude challenge. Hope you will join us next time. DT Crafting Vicky

    ReplyDelete