Homepage

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Life is Good


Made this card using one of the New products released in the CTMH current catalog - the Irresistibles Hexagons.  I colored them in with CTMH Inkpads Red Barn, Gypsy & Sunset.   I really like how each hexagon has different designs on them.  It comes with several different sizes included.

To make this card I sponged a white cardstock with CTMH inkpad color Cashmere.
I used the CTMH stamp set Remarkable Wreath.
I stamped the branch wreath with Barn Red and then used Gypsy to stamp on the flowers on it.
I then stamped the Life is Good with the color Sunset.

I am entering this into the Heart 2 Heart color challenge - use Sunset, Barn Red, Cashmere & Gypsy





2 comments:

  1. Deb -

    Your wreath is beautiful! I've always loved that stamp set and the colors in the Heart2Heart Challenge really make the flowers pop!

    Thanks for sharing with us at Heart2Heart Challenges this week!

    Paige - DT
    www.Stampologist.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie that is so cute! I love it. Thanks for joining us at H2H

    ReplyDelete